Tuesday, April 17, 2007

As it Began

Here it goes, the very first post on this blog. Don't expect much until the book picks up, because as of now, I'm only on the formative pages. I started reading In Cold Blood today in orchestra and even though the sounds coming from the instruments would normally detract from my reading, they didn't. That's only because the beginning is just depicting the setting of where the murders are to take place. Capote gives plentiful images of the town's rural and sparse design. From the couple of pages I have read, there is already a clear image of Holcomb in my mind. Hopefully his great description continues throughout the book because otherwise, this non-fiction will get boring fast.

Okay, now I'm actually going to sit down and read some more.

1 comment:

It is all about ME here! said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgZPtEGrspQ


This is the funny video I was telling you about. I will translate it to you in class.